Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Today good work was done!

I am learning new things all the time.  I am continually amazed at human behaviors, habits, and psyche.  It's more than meets the eye.  I am even more convinced that the way to everything you want is to love yourself and be compassionate with yourself.  

On a goofy note... I had some fun dancing to "At Last" by Etta James with my daughter(she's 8) before dinner.  She was an amazing dancer tonight with perfectly timed dips and all!  She even has amazing sultry faces to go with the romance of the song!  I have no idea why, but that was the song in my head this morning.  Go figure!  Hehehe.  The people closest to me know that I occasionally break into song out of no where.  Sometimes I will be reminded of a song when someone speaks.  I know it's odd, but it gives me such joy I cannot help myself.  

No comments: